- Do Not Use or Store Near an Open Flame
- Eye Irritant*, Use in a Well-Ventilated Area
- Harmful if Swallowed**, Keep Away From Food and Drink
- Avoid Prolonged Contact with Skin and Breathing of Vapor
- Keep Out of The Reach of Children
- Fast Evaporating Solvent
- Flammable Liquid
- Catalyst System, Ethyl / Isopropyl Hydrogen Sulfate (acidified ethanol / isopropanol)
* If splashed into eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes.
** If swallowed, induce vomiting – in either case, call physician immediately.
Back to Rain Away® Windshield Treatment page Click Here