NoFog™ Windshield Treatment

glass-nofog-page

Product Handling

  • Do Not Use or Store Near an Open Flame
  • Eye Irritant*, Use in a Well-Ventilated Area
  • Harmful if Swallowed**, Keep Away From Food and Drink
  • Avoid Prolonged Contact with Skin and Breathing of Vapor
  • Keep Out of The Reach of Children

Product Characteristics

  • Fast Evaporating Solvent
  • Flammable Liquid

  * If splashed into eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes.
** If swallowed, induce vomiting – in either case, call physician immediately.

Back to NoFog™ Windshield Treatment page Click Here